“A blog giving an insight into the life of a young adult battling arthritis.”
Welcome to Me vs Arthritis – I am a 25 year old man who suffers from arthritis. I noticed there aren’t many people sharing their experiences with others, so here I am. Here you will find stories of past experiences, some helpful tips for dealing with arthritis – and so much more.
- 5 Quick Tips To Survive Winter With Arthritis
- 10 Common Arthritis Myths You Should Ignore
- Arthritis: Study discovers surprising link between chronic pain and weather
- Painsomnia: How To Stop Pain From Ruining Your Sleep
- Arthritis Sufferers Lead The Way For Advancing Cannabis As Pain Medicine
I will be looking back at all the ups and downs I have been through on my journey.
I’ll share helpful tips and tricks on dealing with your condition.
I will also be stating facts and publishing factual and informative content.
Haha! For me it’s Christina. Also a great way to stay warm!
Also, snuggle up with Sheryl. Oh I mean I snuggle up with Sheryl. You will need to find your Sheri,…
[…] now and then – a warm bath can give great relief. Read more on hot/cold therapy here and here.…
[…] bath every now and then – a warm bath can give great relief. Read more on hot/cold therapy here…
[…] Darker mornings and evenings often mean less exposure to sunlight and Vitamin D – weakening bones and joints. More…
Enter your email address below and subscribe to the blog!